Sunday, November 04, 2007

 

Siblings

Saturday nights are the girls’ 'special night' because they get to fall asleep in mommy’s bed while watching a movie. (Actually, this is really parents’ 'special night' because we don’t have to go through the rigmarole of getting three kids to sleep on Saturday nights – it’s almost like date night for us.)


Last night I was telling the girls their choices for Dragon Tales. Rebekah picked the show “Siblings”.

I asked Lexie, “Do you know what siblings mean?”

She nodded confidently and gave a forceful “YES!”

“It means ‘sisters’”, I told her.

“SISTERS!” she repeated enthusiastically.

“and brothers” I continued.

“AND BROTHERS!” she confirmed.

“AND PORCUPINES” she added, completely out of the blue.

Sisters and brothers and porcupines. Sounds like a good definition of siblings to me. I’ll add it to wikipedia.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counters