Sunday, April 20, 2008

 

From the Mouth of Babes

Bekah and I were sitting there one day and out of the blue she says, “If cars were made out of poop, you might accidentally put your hand in your mouth after you touched the handle and then you would get sick. That is why we don’t have poop cars.”

Indeed.

She came running downstairs on evening and exclaimed, “I tried to turn on the hall light but it is out of e-light-tricity”.

Why don’t we call it e-light-tricity?

One night I told her to stop jumping on the bed. She says, “I’m not jumping on the bed. I’m only showing you an e-zample of what it would look like if I really were jumping on the bed.”

I’m going to try that one at work.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counters